Well, 14 months and 2 days! For this month, I'm doing 14 things that make me sad or show you that I am sad:
1) Getting in trouble (I will not chase feral kitties. I will not chase the feral kitties.)
2) Big, deep sighs with a slightly moan-y quality.
3) Being asked to get off a comfy blanket because a person wants to use it.
4) I put myself to bed, away from the fam.
5) Seeing one of my people, and them not saying hello.
6) I drop my head and stick my chin out.
7) When the kitties get fed before me.
8) When we stop by a friend's house just to drop something off and I don't get out of the car.
9) I throw myself to the floor and pout.
10) When I can hear one of my people, but not see them.
11) Having my dad come home late late late.
12) I sit by the front door and look out the window.
13) Going too long without seeing my girlfriend. (It's been a LONG 2 weeks!)
14) I put my sad ears on.
Luckily, there is not too many times that I am sad. It's just been a rough day (I will not chase feral kitties. I will not chase feral kitties). And yesterday was rough, cause I went to the place I normally see my girlfriend and she wasn't there. So sad! I moaned and sighed all through Mom's meeting. I can't wait for her mom and dad to get back from vacation! I smelled her on her sitter tonight, but she wasn't there. That made me more sad.
Here's the month 14!
Wags and Wiggles,