Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I guess it will do...

Dear Mom,
Sometimes a dog wants to crawl up into your lap and cuddle. But, no, you always say that I cannot sit on the couch. I don't think it is fair. You also say you can't come sit on my bed with me whenever I want to (I know you do that lots, but come on, I would prefer to be sitting with you all the time!)

So, when you won't stop and cuddle with me, I have to make do however I can. Sometimes, when I don't have my own comfy bed around, it takes some creativity to make do.

If you take one Mom-shoe and curl up around the chair that Mom is sitting in, you can almost pretend that you are cuddle with her.
Dagan sleeping with his front paws wrapped around one black flip flop and around the leg of the bar stoolSo Mom, next time you can't cuddle when I want to, don't you fret. I'll figure something out.

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

2 comments: