Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sad Sad Monday

It was a sad sad Monday today. Normally, my Kerri comes to Mom's work on Monday mornings to pick me up and takes me to college with her. We go to class, usually hit Starbucks, go back to class and hang out. Sometimes, I spend all afternoon with her. Sometimes, she drops me back off with Mom. But today, none of that happened! I was so twitterpated that I didn't even realize that it was Monday until AFTER work!

I came out of my office and got all excited. I started looking for my Kerri. My ears were perked up, and I looked all over the place for her. I looked around trees. I looked around bushes.

But Mom just took me to our car. She opened the door and told me to load up. I put my sad ears on, heaved a big sigh and hopped in.

No college for me today. Paws crossed for next week.

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

No comments:

Post a Comment