Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cousins are fabulous!

Sometimes, when we visit the grandparents, my Uncle Steve is there too! He gives great belly rubs!
Steven and John standing in the kitchen
And one time, my cousin Lupe was there too! Look how cute her face is!
Lupe looking up at the camera, showing her fabulous underbiteWe like to run in the yard. She likes to chase me, but we got along great! Sometimes, Miss Lupe can be a bit umm... grumpy with young dogs. Everyone was very pleased that she accepted me so easily!
Dagan, mid-stride running around the yardWe raced around the yard, back and forth. It was so much fun! Then, Lupe got distracted by something more exciting than me...
Turkeys around the bird bathThanksgiving! Err, I mean turkeys! Lupe likes to herd things. Turkeys do not like to be herded, so they jump over the fence and flutter away. I hung back and watched.
Dagan standing in the bushes
I went home way tired that night! So much fun! I can't wait to see Lupe again!

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

No comments:

Post a Comment