OK! I'm late again! It's been a very busy month! This month's installment of 15 Things at 15 Months will be:
15 Things I Did This Month!
1) Mom, Dad and I spent time ringing the Salvation Army Bell. I was way cute and brought in lots of money!
2) I was even cuter and brought in even more money after I learned to help ring the bell.
3) We were so busy, due to my cuteness, that I had to learn to collect too! (Luckily, soggy money works just as well as the dry stuff!)
4) I taught my buddy about Gentle Leaders.
5) I went Christmas tree shopping!
6) I rang the bell a second time.
It was more tiring this time.
7) I hung out with my buddy Katra at Church (we don't normally get to sit together, cause we just want to play).
Then we took a nap together at home.
8) I visited a Crazy Christmas House.
9) I visited Dad's family on Christmas Day.
10) I let Lupe borrow my hat (she didn't know how to wear it though!)
11) I ummmm... Broke into the bag of dog Christmas presents before I was supposed to. (Santa left them for us, I thought we should be able to have them whenever we wanted to!)
12) I posed with Brian.
13) I hung out with Beamer. (He is a guide dog. Mom raised him 7 years ago and he is hanging with us while his family is in Hawaii)
14) I got lots of Brian hugs.
15) Took a nice long nap! It was needed after all that excitement!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Wags and Wiggles,