Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Drummin' With Dad

For Dad's Old Birthday, Mom and I got him a new drum set. He was pretty excited to open them on his Old Day!
John with a huge grin, holding one of his new drumsMom wasn't sure how I was going to react to the drums once they were all set up and making noise. But, she didn't have anything to worry about! When the drums got set up, Dad went and sat behind them. When he called me over, I went over to investigate after Mom assured me it would be OK.
Dagan looking at the camera, getting assurance that he can walk up to the drums
I got closer and closer as Dad called me over to him.
Dagan approaching the drum set
Dagan weaving between the cymbal standsIt was kinda hard to weave in and out of all those legs! I had to zig and zag to get around to Dad. Finally I got over there!

Dagan sitting the corner, barely seen by John behind the drum setDad and I hung out for a while, but I did left before he started actually playing the drums. It is fine to listen to. Nothing to be nervous about or anything. Not sure what Mom was worried about! It's all good!

I head Dad playing! I gotta go check it out!

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

No comments:

Post a Comment