Friday, March 12, 2010

Restaurants are boring - mostly

Dagan lying on his blanket under a table with his keysI love food. Love it! I love eating it! I love smelling it! I love moving it around in my mouth. I LOVE food! What I don't love is going to restaurants with my people and NOT eating! How fair is that?!? They get food. They enjoy food. They linger over it. They talk and talk while eating. Me?!?! What do I get?? I sit on the floor. BORING!!
Dagan lying next to the table, looking up at the camera
But, the other day, we went to a restaurant that had something a little different. I'm not sure what his issue was, but he had ZERO interest in petting me! I'm not sure what his issue was or why everyone kept laughing at me when I gave him my best wiggle and wag, attempting to get him to pet me. Some people are just so icy!
Dagan sitting with the pirate statue at Pizza Pirate
All this talk about food has made me hungry! Maybe I can convince someone that I need some cookies!

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

3 comments:

  1. Poor Dagan! Restaurants are hard work for puppies in training. I'm on your side--you need some cookies. That's one funky looking pirate, too--where is this place?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dagan, you are oh so cute with your keys! Next time I have a younger puppy, I am SO buying some of those. Are they Nylabone?

    It can be hard settling at places with such good smelling food, but it looks like you're doing a really good job. And I definitely agree- you've earned some cookies. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi - The pirate is at a pizza place in Benicia. Great salad bar! Is that a strange thing to say about a pizza place?? Ha!

    Yes Lauren, it is by Nylabone. I love them as much as the dogs - they are super cute and the puppies love them!

    ReplyDelete