Sunday, March 28, 2010

6 Things at 6 Months



Holy smokes, I'm 6 months old today! It's my half birthday! I am still growing like a weed (says Mom - I personally think I am growing much like a labrador! I don't look anything like the weeds in the yard! And there are TONS of then to compare myself to - I don't look like a single one of them!) I am 53 pounds, have out grown another crate and another puppy coat.


So here's my list for Month 6:
1) Starbucks has finally become an OK place! I can snooze on my GTB mat, or I can just hang and chew on a bone.
2) I did WAY better than Mom anticipated with Dad's new drum set! I like rocking out with my dad!
3) I finally met Mom's family!! Gram and Papa and Auntie Susan, Uncle Andy and cousin Brian all came to visit. I think the dogs, Lester and Granger are pretty cool too!
4) I graduated to a LARGE puppy coat this month!!
5) I do NOT like when Mr. Kitty tries to eat out of my food bowl (Stinkin' cat has his OWN bowls!)
6)My sweet and gentle spirit is breaking hearts all over town!

4 comments:

  1. Wowser! Happy Six month day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We gave your blog an award! Check it out @ Pompei's Progress :)

    Erin & Pompei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, it seems like you were just a little baby yesterday. Congrats on being six months!

    ReplyDelete