Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chill-axin' at my Grandparent's

Last weekend, Mom and Dad took me to visit Dad's parents. They live about 45 minutes away from us, so I got a good nap in on the way (that was my post church nap nap). I gotta get plenty of naps in during the the ya know! While we were there, I got to run around the yard (but they forgot to take pictures of that!) Then, it was time to settle in for another nap!

Good thing Mom brought my bed with me! First, I had to get my keys - need them to relax!
Dagan standing on his bed, picking up his keysThen, I sat and waited for my "Go To Bed" cookie. Yum! Love that game!
Dagan sitting on his Go To Bed matThen, it was time to down and wait for another kibble bit. Yum!
Dagan in a down on his matAwww! Perfection! I have my comfy bed and am getting kibble for staying there and I have my keys. Sounds like the perfect combination to be!
Dagan on his mat with his keysIn case you ever find yourself visiting my grandparents, there are dog cookies behind a special door in the kitchen. It's right by the fridge and down low so we can smell them really well! That's my favorite place to sit and wait!

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

No comments:

Post a Comment