OK, So I've been catching up on lots of blog reading. Did you know there are a bunch of people that bring up stuff every month on their month-day?? Welp, since today is my 5 month Birthday, I thought I would do it too. So, here are my 5 things at 5 months:
1) I am a good good boy. I like to please people by doing what they ask me to do.
2) I finally gave up my aversion to the "Down" command because of #1. I don't like it, but if it makes people happy, I will now do it.
3) I love love love love food! Because I love love love love food, I think that Go To Bed and FIR are the best things ever - or at least the best things right after breakfast and dinner.
4) I do NOT enjoy Starbucks (Yes, I am there again!)
5) I am a total and complete Mama's boy! Even if she just turns away from me, when she comes back, I explode with excitement. I like my Dad - he's a cool guy. But, he's just not Mom. *sigh* I love my Mama.
I wonder what the next month will bring! At 5 months, I am now in my big dog collar and almost in to a large puppy coat. I weigh 48 pounds and my feet still look gi-normous!
Wags and Wiggles,