Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cheater!

My Mom cheated on me tonight. I'm heart broken. The day Mom picked me up, I got to go to Life Group with them. But, ever since, Mom and Dad take it as a no-dog night and leave me at home. Not a biggie. I deal. I hang with the cats - ok, maybe "hang" isn't the right word. I sit in my crate and they taunt me with their freedom. But tonight... Tonight! Mom came home smelling like another dog! Something little. And younger than me. Seriously?!? How fair is that?!?

Mom said that her friends just got a new puppy. Her name is Daisy and she is 9 weeks old. And the pup just sprung right onto Mom's lap. She hung out there for a while and took a nap! Mom says she is part beagle and part fox terrier - and she said that Daisy is super cute! I'm REALLY insulted now!

I'm thinking that tomorrow, when Mom takes me off tie down and says it is time to go to work, I will run and jump on to her bed and snuggle down into the down comforter again. I tried it today, but Mom pulled me out and took me to work. Tomorrow, I need to run faster and snuggle deeper. Especially since Mom will be ready for my new trick now! If I'm fast enough, maybe she won't be able to find me and drag me off to the booooooooooring office!

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

No comments:

Post a Comment