Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fish Fest Part 1

OK! I'm working on catching up! This neutering thing has kicked my tail! - or close to my tail, anyway!

A few weeks back, it was an amazingly beautiful day! Mom, Dad and I headed out towards the beach really early in the morning. I wasn't too excited to get out of bed that early - until I heard the food bowl. Life's all good once there is food bowl action!

We headed out to Bodega Bay for the annual Fisherman's Festival! So fun! My puppy friends and I had a fund raising booth there where we sold our club shirts. It was a fun day! All the money we make goes towards supplies for us pups and for our harnesses when we graduate.

Tulani and I had to show off our beautiful sign. Gotta be careful with that thing! Wind is CRAZY out there! That thing flies like a bird if not strapped down!
My buddy Cabana was there too! She is always so much fun! Last year, both our Mom's forgot their cameras. Not this year!
Career Change Truman came to visit too! He's such a mature soul - he's been to many Fish Fests over the years! Lucky boy!
Trent came with his family too! We have to have a representative from the Breeding Department, right?? He was our token breeder! He and I chatted about life as a breeder. I was all for it... GDB and other plans for me though.

When people were deciding if they should make a purchase, I gave them "the face" to help urge the sale along. Who can say no to this face?? Doesn't it just make you want to buy something and support us??

More pics from Fish Fest to come (I was there ALL day after all!)

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

No comments:

Post a Comment