Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation Recap: Lunch in Avila







OK - another post another picture of Cabana doing something I totally wish I could do! Cabana got to sit up on the bench with the people and watch the ocean. Not me. I had to sit on the sandy ground. sigh.

After our long walk on the pier, it was time to find someplace that would let Cabana and I come in (IE nothing with Cat in the name!) Dad went in and asked at this place by the water. Mom, Gram, Cabana and I waited outside while Dad made sure they would let us all sit on their patio. We waited and waited. And waited some more. Finally the hostess popped her head out the door and asked us what we were waiting for. Mom explained that Cabana was not a PIT. Hostess lady said who cares, bring them on through! So, we waltzed right through the restaurant and out onto the patio (Mom was expecting to go to the patio from the outside).

Cabana and I were pooped, so we hung out (when we weren't being loved on by the girls who worked there) while the people ate.



After lunch out, we headed back to the house to some romping on the deck until it was time for Cabana to go home. A good day.

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

1 comment:

  1. Cabana sure did get to do a lot of things with you guys!! When traveling, I always carry a list of dog-friendly restaurants--but I guess you guys don't usually have to do that, since you can normally go anywhere you want. Who wants to eat at a place called "Fat Cats" anyway? Even "Fat Dogs" doesn't sound very appealing!!

    ReplyDelete