Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July









OK, here we go with my game of catch up! We woke up bright and early on the 4th and headed off to town for breakfast. I took a little snooze under the table. I was so good, Mom almost forgot me! Thankfully, Dad had my leash! Yeesh! Some people!

Then, it was off to the street to watch the parade!
I sat so patiently and waited for people to get settled around me. I must be crazy to post this next picture and actually admit that this guy was with me, but here goes...
Yup. That's my Papa. My eyes may never recover! My sanity certainly never will!

After the giant flag passed, we all settled in for the rest of the parade. It was great to watch! Lots of fire trucks, groups walking by and all sorts of fun.

I, of course, was a fabulous representative for GDB. I was so well behaved (FAR better behaved that the people in front of us!)

After the parade, we headed back to the house because Hestia was waiting at home in her crate (she's too little to go to the parade). It was ton of fun, but I needed a nap!

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

No comments:

Post a Comment