Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Discombobulated!

OK, I know that my vacation posts are quite discombobulated. When I have time on my paws, I get overly excited about something happening in the "now" and just post it. Like when Cabana got here today. I'm 4 1/2 hours away from home. How did she find me to come for a visit?!?! I was so excited that I just had to tell you about it!

It is also SO easy to get distracted on vacation! One minute I am relaxing, planning a blog post, then *bam* we are off to the beach! Or shopping! Or out for the people to eat! Then, when we get home, I have to eat and play and rest. Then, just as I am planning another blog post, it happens all over again!

I promise to make it all make sense! We are headed home tomorrow. Mom and Dad still have a couple days off work, so we are going to hang together and have some local fun. Can't wait!

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

No comments:

Post a Comment