Monday, July 12, 2010

Vacation Recap: Cabana!


Even though I was way far away from home, my friend Cabana got to come over and play. Talk about commitment to a play date! We started off our day with some play time! We romped and rolled and played some tug. SO much fun! Hestia had to look on. She's just a baby, so she didn't get to play.

Cabana and Dagan wrestlingI must say, I want Cabana's "Go To Bed" place! When it was time to settle down, Mom put me on tie down and told Cabana to "Go To Bed." She didn't hesitate and jumped right up in "bed."

Cabana lying in the recliner with a big smile on her faceHow can I convince mom to let that be MY bed?!?!

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

2 comments:

  1. I'm just catching up on blogging! How fun to see photos of Cabana and Dagan's playdate. Cabana looks mighty happy to be up on that "bed"! Dagan, thanks for playing with Cabana--there's nothing she likes better than a labby pal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun, Dagan! Don agrees that there is nothing better than a doggy play date. Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete