Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ticks are Icky!

Welp, I don't have much to say other than that! They knew I had them at my old house, but my Mom found new ones on me - ones that have been on me since before my move. It makes me sad. I think they need to pack up and take off (cause I'm not too fond of Mom using the tick spoon to make them go away! Not comfy!)

I'm heading to church with my family tomorrow - hopefully someone there will ask God to help me out here.

But, for today, we are in the car - we've been in the car so long, I think I'm going back to my old house! Mom and Dad say we are going to see Auntie Diana and her family (which I hear include Accord - a big black labbie!) I'm sure I'll more to fill you in on tomorrow!

Wags and Wiggles,
Dagan

3 comments:

  1. WHY do you have so many ticks, Dagan? No Frontline? You must be a Twilight fan to have so many bloodsuckers on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi, I don't know why! There are theories, but really we don't know. Maybe I am SOOO sweet that ticks just can't get enough?? It's been a rough month! I hope to meet you and Cabana Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little sweetie. I can't wait to meet you, and we KNOW Cabana will be beside herself with excitement!

    ReplyDelete