OK, I know! I know! A whole month has gone by without posting! Maybe now that the weather is cooling off, I will be less of a blog-slacker! (Don't get your hopes up though!) Mom suggested I do something different this month. She's tired of helping me think of more things about me that are normal. So, this month, we are doing:
13 Goofy Things at 13 months!
1. I am a complete ham! I LOVE being the center of attention.
2. But, not too early in the morning. If Dad leaves for work before 6 AM, I can't wake up to say good bye. After 6, I'm all wiggles!
3. I drool like a maniac when it is meal time.
4. When I play with my Jolly Ball, I like to hang on to the rope and fling my head back and forth so that the ball bounces off my head.
5. When watching the Giants on TV, I think any clapping Mom does is specifically for me. I jump up and come running to check her out. She's been clapping a lot since the WS started. I'm getting kinda tired.
6. A couple times a week, I find a bone that I MUST take to work with me. I will comply with "That's Enough" because I am a good boy. But, if it is at all possible, I will grab the toy again on the way out the door. It goes from house to car and from car to work.
7. My ears tell you all my secrets.
8. Sometimes, when I am greeting someone I know, I spin in so many circles trying to get my whole body rubbed that I make my self a bit dizzy.
9. Whenever I hear drums, I perk up and look for my Dad (he's a drummer). I get kinda confused when there are drums playing and I am sitting with me dad.
10. It hurts my feelings when my people friends walk by me without saying Hi. a) I specify people friends, because dog friends would never do that! and b) Refer to #7 on my list for further information.
11. If I am on my living room dog bed and hear people making noise, I will slyly open one eye to see if it is worth getting up and joining in. It often isn't.
12. I am jealous of cats. They sit in people's laps and take over my beds.
13. I've been told that I would be an excellent dog for commercials by more than one person. (Good to know I have a back up career if this guiding thing doesn't work out!)
OK, I promise not to make you wait another month to hear from me!
Wags and Wiggles,