Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's My Birf-Day!

Happy Birfday to me! Happy Birfday to me! Happy Birfday to mmmmmmeeeeeee! Happy Birfday to me! Today, September 28, is all about ME! What a great day! Well, at least after the people worked, it was a great day!

I had Mom email my friends and invite them to the dog park. SO fun! Even though it was super duper hot, we all had a great time!

First, we had to hear about the game plan!
(a group of dogs, including golden Montego, yellow lab Gertie and Dagan, with several others all looking up at something)

Then, I waited and waited and waited for someone to throw the stinkin' ball!
(Dagan, tongue out, watching the ball thrower)

FINALLY! We are off! Look at that star out front! Great form! All other dogs eat my dust!
(Dagan being trailed by 3 dogs after the ball. Dagan is mid-leap, full stretch)

Beau and Wally weren't interested in all us ball chasers! Pugs! Yeesh!
(Pug Beau in the back ground and Pug Wally up from, tongue hanging out several inches)

We ended the day with a little pal-ing around. I don't know this guy's name, but he is super beefy and totally fun!
(Dagan follows a brindle pitty mix around the park)

All that park-ness certainly puts a big fat smile on my 2 year old face! (And just a bit of drool!)

(Dagan, smiling and looking up at the camera, tongue hanging out, along with a little drool)

Here's to another year!
Wags,
Dagan

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Dagan! I'm sad we had to miss your party. Cabana would have loved playing with you and Montego. Hope we can celebrate with you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rembrandt wants to know if his invite got lost in the mail :-) Or if Dagan is "ageist" and thinks he's too old for the park? Happy 2 years from the golden clan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Dagan! :) It looks like you had a wonderful day playing at the park with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Remmie, I am terribly sorry you did not get our last minute invite. It's my Mom's fault. It always is. She does not plan ahead. In fact, I think she forgot, made plans to go to dinner with friends, felt guilty ditching me on my birfday, so tried to pull off a "surprise" party for me. She fools no one. But, she did let me sleep on the bed last night, so I can't fire her today. Maybe tomorrow though. Wags, Dagan

    ReplyDelete