Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to Class!

I am super excited to be starting Nosework III today!! My sniffer just about turned rusty without class the last couple weeks! I get to wear my new duds this round too.



(Dagan sitting on the porch with his royal blue mesh harness on)

These are my working clothes! All I do in this is work. Harness on = nose on! Can't wait! So far, I have learned to search out yummy treats in hidden places, high and low, over and under, behind and hidden. Class II was all about birch. I am rockstar at finding birch! I wonder what's next! I can't wait!

Gotta rest up, chew on my new antler and continue to work on freeing my stick treats from my Planet Dog world ball. That is hard work!

Great day ahead!
Wags,
Dagan

1 comment:

  1. I love that blue harness on Dagan! I'm so glad he gets to do more scent work. Is Splash in the class, too?

    ReplyDelete