Wednesday, June 15, 2011
1) Wait for Dad to leave way early in the morning.
2) Take his bed spot when he gets up.
3) Get comfy and wait
4) Start snuggling when Mom's alarm goes off, while she grabs the cell phone alarm and hits snooze, leaving it on her pillow
5) Slyly act like you want to cuddle with her other side, step over her carefully (to avoid her kicking you out of bed all together)
6) Perform a super cute summersault to assume the position of get-in-her-skin cuddling
7) Slyly be sure you have positioned yourself so that your furry bottom covers the phone/alarm
8) Act like you hear nothing when the alarm goes off and keep on snuggling.
One word of warning: make sure said phone/alarm is not set to vibrate to avoid the sudden shock, causing the 75 pound catapult. This does not do well for continued snuggling bs produces many unkind snickers from both good moms and cats.
This morning didn't turn out quite as I had planned. Wish me luck for tomorrow.